REQUIRED FOR ALL FAMILIES
Please complete the Parent Choice Registration Form below. Registration will be open from August 7th-August 12th.
Stockbridge Community Schools will be taking a progressive approach to the start of the school year. Details regarding our plan are outlined below.
- All students in the district will receive online instruction from our teachers at home for the first two weeks of school on August 24th through September 3rd.
- On September 8th, Smith Elementary and the Junior High will begin in-person learning on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (four days a week) with every Wednesday as a virtual learning day at home for all students.
- On September 21st, Heritage School and the Senior High School will begin in-person learning on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (four days a week) with every Wednesday as a virtual learning day at home for all students.
- By September 21st all of our buildings will have in-person learning for students
- Families have a choice for 100 percent everyday online option from home for up to the entire school year and not ever have to report for in-person learning.
Our plan also includes additional support for students as part of the online student support plan as identified and as needed. A schedule will be developed and communicated to families after the registration process.