Jr./Sr. High Enrollment

Dear Parent/Guardian,

In order for a student to enroll at Stockbridge Junior/Senior High School we will need the attached paperwork filled out along with the following:

A copy of the student's birth certificate, baptismal certificates indicating date and place of birth, or a passport.

A copy of your student's complete immunization records, including the Meningococcal shot.

A transcript of grades from your previous school and/or the grades your student was earning at the time they exited the other school.

Proof of residence can be one of the following:

  • Utility or Phone bill
  • Rent receipt
  • Mortgage
  • Property tax bill
Does your student have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP)?   (required)
If yes, please bring a copy of the most recent IEP to the office.
Does your student have a 504 plan?   (required)
If yes, please bring a copy of the most recent 504 plan to the office.
Security Check - To verify you are not a robot, please answer this question:

Contact Us

Junior/Senior High School

416 N. Clinton St.
Stockbridge, MI 49285
Phone: 517-851-7770
Fax: 517-851-9446

Derek Douglas
Assistant Principal